Breaking

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Tell Them i was Happy

Luffy madness
Yeah, just tell them i was happy here, Tell them i know now and shout it from the rroof top and write it all on the skyline about all we have is gone now !!  and still tell them all i still happy now although in my heart is broken now. All my scars are open now ! Tell them what i hoped would be its so IMPOSIBLE !!. 

I remember 1 years ago when someone told me i should take a caution when its come to be love. yeah i did it. And i know you were strong and i was nope becauze my illusion is my big mistake. I was careless, i forgot but i did it again. And now, when all is done there is nothing to say anything i don't know what should i tell about it im confused, You have gone and  so effortlesssly.... you have won and you can go a head and tell them everything, Tell them i know now and shout it from the rroof top and write it all on the skyline about all we have is gone now.


Falling out of love is feel so hard, Falling for betrayal love is a worse, Broken trust and broken hearts. I know, when im thinking all you need is there about building faith on love and some words.. Empty promises will wear it. 

And now you can go a head and tell them i know now and shout it to from the roof top and write it all on the skyline about all we have is gone now , Tell them i was happy here and its oke, dont care about My heart is broken and all my scars are open now .. Because im ok :) its ok.. i just hope you can smile and happy there...

No comments:

Post a Comment