Breaking

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Little Old Man

zippien
Between on the our memories there's floating down through the ages for someone, in somewhere. and one they will trimmed in the purple haze and they Laugh in the simple way
For me, just me and forever just for me.

The on one day the little old man is begin to cry and your heart will feel like burning inside because Seeing on the night in clouds its like you and me. We are just blind to see the flares
Like on the other way its 'Cause I keep holding about you in my dream, I'm in pain?? yeah its feeling so sick here, Are you still mine?

No... 

I won't rush anymore, I don't need anymore, I don't cry and we don't cry anymore like the others day.

Someday Little old man is begin to cry again and again, its always make our heart burning again for seeing on the night in clouds, its like you and me before We are blind to see the flares like the other way al of its 'Cause I keep holding about you in my dream, I'm in pain and Are you mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment