Breaking

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Bukan Sebuah Puisi Yang Indah

Even it is so painful, I can't feel it
Even I'm waiting for you and you wouldn't come
Even I think of you with shaking so badly, I can't feel it

Since the day I put your heart in my mind
I can't put my heart else where
Even if it hurts and breaks my heart apart, I won't close my heart

I am who was living in a lonely world
You're the only one who can make me smile

Can't I love you? Can you come to me?
Just for once, can you hug me in you arms?
You're the only one I love
Can't you accept my heart?

The reason why I'm still breathing in this terrible loneliness
It's all because of you

Can't I love you? Can you come to me?
Once again, can you hug me in your arms?
You're the only one I love
For the first time and last time

Even you're alive, you can't be held in my arms
Even you throw my heart away from your mind

Can't I love you? Even if I'm just behind your back
Distantly, I just can look at you from afar
Even if I just can protect your shadow
Even like this, it's alright.. even only I love you, it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment